Yong-Do Ahn earned his PhD. in Strategic Management from the Peter Drucker Graduate School of Management, Claremont Graduate University. He has work experience both in the private sector, with the Daewoo Corporation, and also in the public sector, having served as Director General of the FDI Promotion in the Inchon Fee Economic Zone. His research interests are in Economics Education, Strategies for Korea’s Economic Growth, and Leadership Lessons from Confucius and Mencius. He currently teaches Economics and Management in the Division of International Studies at Hanyang University.
Courses taught in the DIS:
- Introduction to Economics
- International Economics
- Global Strategy and Marketing
- Transnational Management
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility
Book Publications (in Korean):
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (2011) Seoul, Korea: Philmaek Publishing
- Business Economics (2008) (Primary Author) Seoul, Korea: Korea National Open Univ. Press
- International Business: Strategy and Management ( 2005) (Primary Author) Seoul, Korea: Korea National Open Univ. Press
- Principles of Business Management (2003) (Secondary Author) Seoul, Korea: Samyong-sa
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Hosting The World Cup (2002) Seoul, Korea: Beebong Publishing Co.
- Economics for Business People (2001) (Prime Author) Seoul, Korea: Beebong Publishing Co.
- How to Enhance Korea’s National Competitiveness (1999) Seoul, Korea: Beebong Publishing Co. (Chosen as one of “Academic Books of 1999” by Korean Government. Awarded “Publication Grand Prix for the Free-Market Economy” by KFI)