Hye Jin Park received her undergraduate degree in Economics from University of California, Irvine. She also has a Ph.D. in Business Administration from Yonsei University. She is currently an adjunct professor the DIS. Her academic interests lie in the theory of asset pricing, investment, and market micro structure. She is currently a member of the Korean Security Association, Korean Finance Association, and FMA (Financial Management Association).
- 2016 – Present: Adjunct professor in Hanyang University DIS
- 2015 – Present: Professional Researcher in the Yonsei Management Institute, Yonsei University
- 2011 – 2014: Researcher in Yonsei Management Institute, Yonsei University
- “Trader Type and Information-Based Trading”, Hyejin Park, Kee H. Chung, and In Joon Kim, Working Paper
- “The Curse of Dimensionality in Pricing Multi-Asset Derivatives”, Jeonggyu Huh, Jaegi Jeon, Jeong-Hoon Kim, and Hyejin Park, Working Paper